Privacystatement A Groenendijk
6707 GN Wageningen
00 31633844492 email@example.com
Please note, this statement may change due to new information or rules, so read this statement regularly. At this moment the following applies:
I, Anita Groenendijk, can process data from you, either because you use my services as a therapist or coach, or because you send me an email following a visit to one of my websites.
For visitors who send me an e-mail: I process your personal data, namely your name and your e-mail address, to be able to answer you by e-mail. I will treat our correspondence confidentially. If you do not use my services or want to contact me in any other way, I will also remove your e-mail address on request. I do not give your address to third parties, unless I have asked you for permission. I communicate via Protonmail.com, and I advise you to do the same, or at least use a European mail provider. I am not responsible for the complete privacy of communication via Gmail.
Cookies. As far as I know, no cookies have been processed in this site. At most, an log file is generated in an anonymous way for visitor statistics using the IP address. If you do get a cookie, let me know, then I will take measures.
In addition, I can use your personal data in the context of carrying out a treatment agreement concluded with you.
Privacy statement for clients of the practice of A Groenendijk.
I want to comply with the General Regulation Data GDPR. That is why I do my best to guarantee your privacy and therefore carefully handle personal data. This implies that in any case:
- I process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided, these goals and type of personal data are described in this privacy statement;
- Processing of your personal data is limited, only those data that are minimally required for the purposes for which they are processed;
- If I need your permission to process your data, I ask.
- I have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- I will not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of our agreement, but then I will inform you of this in advance and if necessary request permission.
- I am aware of your rights concerning your personal data, and I will point this out to you at a time that applies.
If, after reading this privacy statement or in a more general sense, you have questions about this or wish to contact me, you can do so at any time.
What do I use your personal information for
The following purposes:
- Financial administration and invoicing
- giving therapy or coaching
- if desired, sending the admission of the consultations
- asking for feedback about the therapy or coaching and effects of the therapy or coaching, possibly in an anonymous form
For the above purposes, I can have the following personal information:
The above data may be kept in (web)emails, on the Protonmailserver, in my computer (mostly for making invoices) or on paper.
- First Name;
- Last name;
- home address;
- E-mail address;
- phone number;
- Date of birth;
- Bank details regarding invoicing;
- health insurer and policy number, if applicable.
Special or sensitive personal data
I, Anita Groenendijk, process data needed for your treatment. This also includes sensitive or special personal data such as health data.
To process this personal data, I ask for your permission by means of a consent form.
- biographical data that may be of importance for the treatment
- first names of important persons in the life of the client
- medication use
- general practitioner and treating physician, name and telephone number.
- complaints for which treatment is sought, and additional complaints and physical symptoms
- progress of the treatment
I have written the above information mainly on paper, either on a preprinted form or in a note book. I keep this paper in a closed cupboard.
- After permission and on request, audio recordings with the first name of the client and also the first names of others, as well as the consultation can be listened to.
For the processing of personal data of persons younger than 16 years, I ask for permission from their parents or guardian, just as with the treatment itself.
Providing to third parties
The data that you give me can be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the above-described purposes, but never without notifying you and asking for permission.
I never pass on personal data to other parties with whom I have not entered into a processor agreement. With these parties (processors) I of course make the necessary arrangements to ensure the security of your personal data. The most important example of this is my accountant, who has access to my bank statements, which also show name, address and bank details of my clients.
Furthermore, I will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police request (personal) data from me in the context of an investigation, or if there is a threat of serious physical damage. In such a case I must cooperate and I am therefore obliged to provide this information. I can also share personal data with third parties such as other medical practitioners if you give me permission in writing.
I do not provide personal data to parties which are located outside the EU.
I do not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law. Due to the financial administration, the relevant data on finances must be kept for 7 years.
Dossier data must be kept legally for 15 years. You have the right to delete this information if you sign a form for it.
I have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for example, I have taken the following measures;
- Anyone who could see some of your data, in particular my accountant who can look at my bank statements with your payment, is bound to confidentiality.
- I use a username and password policy on all my systems;
- I pseudonimise and ensure the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so;
- my pc has installed the latest version of Bitdefender as anti-virus, anti-ransomware and anti-theft
- I keep the data on paper and also the hard disk on which the audio recordings are stored in a locked cabinet. In principle, this hard disk is never in contact with the internet. When I create data, I close the internet connection.
- I regularly test and evaluate my measures.
- I mail clients with firstname.lastname@example.org. Protonmail has a strong encryption of mails, and employees or computers of this company can not see the mails, unlike Gmail, which I advise against using personal and sensitive things. If you want to communicate with me safely, open an account on Protonmail so that our entire communication is encrypted. I also have a processing agreement with Protonmail.
- We can also communicate on Whatsapp via 0633844492, both by chat and by video chat, which is currently still encrypted and can not be viewed by facebook. I keep an eye on developments. I can also remove the (text) chat on request afterwards.
- Audio files can be taken on a USB stick, or recorded on your smartphone. In many cases I send them per www.wetransfer.com, which is located in Europe and with which I have a processor agreement. The files are only accessible to your e-mail address, and remain on the server for a few days before they are deleted.
Rights concerning your data
- You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data I have received from you.
- You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or a part of it) by me.
- You also have the right to have the information provided by you transferred by me to yourself or on your behalf directly to another party.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, I ask you to contact me directly, and I will try to fix it. If we do not sort it out together, then of course I am very sorry. You always have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, this is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
Homepage / Regressiontherapy / Emotive Therapy / Pregnancy/ Session online/ Life between lives
Children's past lives/ List of symptoms / Bodywisdom classes/ Links /
adres: Rooseveltweg 323, 6707 GN Wageningen